Hypermobility Rehabilitation Pilates Specialist
Helping you manage your hypermobility!
Managing your hypermobility is tough but with Tanya’s help and unwavering support, you’ll see how Pilates can change your life.
TANYA is a Hypermobility Pilates Specialist.
Helping others to learn how to manage their own hypermobility
Tanya has many years of expertise to help you with your hypermobility. Each client who has come to Tanya for help with their hypermobility will tell you of their amazing progress. The results truly are transformational.
Struggling everyday with your hypermobility is no fun if you don’t have the right support and you are not given the tools to help you effectively manage your body. The wrong support just results in more pains. Let Tanya show you the right way to manage your hypermobility.
Does this sound like you?
- Just walking causes many pains – ankles, knees, hips and more
- I’m exhausted all the time, I can’t enjoy going out with friends and family
- No-one understands my pains, the GP isn’t listening, work thinks I’m faking it
- I’m struggling to get through the day, the pains, the exhaustion, the nausea…its just never ending
- no point in asking me where my pains are – just everywhere!
- Every time I try to go to the gym, I get another injury – I just don’t seem to be able to make progress
- I’m so clumsy, always tripping over, walking into door frames and tables
- I’ve had enough…. I just can’t see a way forward
Feeling overwhelmed by your hypermobility?
You are not alone! Tanya understands this all too well and can give you the support that you’ve just not found from others.
Tanya will help you to reduce those pains, enabling you to see a way forward so that you can live and enjoy your life.
With her extensive knowledge, you’ll learn all about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder and how it impacts your life… again, allowing you to build your knowledge so you can manage the condition (and any associated comorbidities) further.
Tanya loves to see the progress and transformation in others. It absolutely delights her! Pilates helped save her life… and she loves seeing it help others too.
Tanya has helped many fellow hypermobiles, time and time again regain control of their life. She can help you too.
Tanya has been Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder and POTS. Contact Tanya to see how she can help you: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780 626 319
See what others say..
Want to understand a little more about hypermobility conditions?
View my quick, short, info. posts to help you learn more
Sign up to our newsletter to be kept up-to-date with our news and offers.
Find out more about what we do at Intensys Life:
also see menus at the top of this page
- Mixed group mat-work classes held in your local community
- Beginners course on-line or in your local community
- LIVE on-line classes (check our schedule)
- Pilates Reformer class (in our studio in Leicestershire or via zoom)
- Rehabilitation for chronic pains/ conditions (in our studio in Leicestershire or via zoom)
- On-Demand membership providing hundreds of videos, fantastic choice, available 24/7.
You can contact Tanya on email@example.com or 07780 626 319
As a participant attending any session or accessing content provided by Intensys Life or Tanya Davies of Intensys Life, you agree to the participant agreement, terms & conditions and policy.
Tanya is the founder of Intensys Life. Some years ago now, Tanya was recommended Pilates to help manage her newly diagnosed hypermobility condition. It turned her life around, taking her from a very poorly place, in constant agonising pain, to now being able to live life to the full… all thanks to Pilates. Amazed by her own progress, it is no wonder that Tanya is committed to helping others by sharing the wonders of Pilates.
Tanya is a Rehabilitative Specialist, helping others manage chronic pains and conditions. She is also is a:
- Pink Ribbon Post Rehab Certified Specialist
helping women and men with the tightness that follows breast cancer surgery
- Hypermobility Specialist
helping others to manage their Ehlers Danlos Syndrome / Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder / Hypermobility condition <<find out more here>>