Privacy and Personal Data Policy
*participant = any person who partakes in the activity of Pilates related exercises from Intensys Life, or Tanya Davies of Intensys Life
*session = any Pilates provision from Intensys Life or Tanya Davies of Intensys Life, be it a class, a tutorial, a presentation, a pre-recorded video, live video, or similar resource to provide Pilates knowledge. Sessions can be on a group basis or one on one basis, on-line or in-person.
*content = any content accessible on-line or in-person
content can include, but not limited to: presentations, workshops, pre-recorded video, live video, courses, programmes, routines, information shared, emails, text, social media content
Established in 2017, Intensys Life is a sole trader business, founded for the purpose of providing Pilates sessions on either a group or 1:1 basis. A session may be provided in a variety of media: in-person, on-line live or recorded content.
Personal Data and Privacy
Intensys Life or Tanya Davies of Intensys Life shall process personal data to fulfil its function and obligations for in-person and on-line participants. We are committed to maintaining confidentiality, integrity and security of personal data, complying with legal and insurance obligations.
Personal data collected:
- Person information (in person): names, gender, date of birth, email, telephone, address, health details, any other mutually agreed information
- Person information (on-line): names, email, telephone
- Payment information: Payment card information for on-line subscriptions (recurring or one-off purchases)
- Newsletter: names, email
- Photos and video may be taken during your session, for promotional purposes.
In-person information is stored for the duration the participant is attending sessions with Intensys Life or Tanya Davies of Intensys Life, securely managed in protected server files. Information is required for contact purposes, supporting information for sessions and insurance requirements.
On-line person information is securely stored and managed by the web-management content systems from WordPress and the plugin membership content manager provided by Memberpress.
Payment processing information is securely stored and managed by Stripe or GoCardless.
Newsletter information is securely stored and manged within our marketing platform, which is currently MailChimp. All new participants are subscribed to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe at anytime.
Cookies are used to aid the site user experience and any information for the function of the member website provision. Information about cookies used on this site can be found here
For those individuals whose personal data we process, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access: you have the right to request access to, or receive a copy of the information we hold about you. Upon your request, Intensys Life will provide you with the information in a convenient format.
- The rights to be forgotten: you have the right to request us to limit / cease or erase the processing of your information that we hold. In responding to your request, you shall be informed as to the impact of this request accordingly. Note, that certain information must be maintained for insurance and legal requirements to attend sessions.
- The rights to rectify: Intensys Life shall take reasonable steps to ensure all data is maintained up-to-date and shall comply with any requests to rectify any inaccurate records held
- The rights to object: you have the right to object to Intensys Life using your information on the basis of its legitimate interests and the right to ask us not to process your personal data where relevant ( see section above ‘Personal data collected’)
Intensys Life is committed to respecting an individuals rights. You may action your rights by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07780 626 319 and we shall endeavour to comply with your requests unless we have a lawful reason not to do so.
In attending and/or participating in any session provided by Intensys Life, or Tanya of Intensys Life, you are agreeing to all of the above document.
close this tab, to return