Micro group reformer classes are held in Loughborough, Leicestershire. Just like our mat-work classes, you can be assured that you’ll be fully looked after, and sure to have lots of fun.
What Is The Reformer?
A Pilates Reformer is a piece of equipment designed by Joseph Pilates himself. An elegant apparatus that consists of a carriage that moves back and forth along tracks, with the use of resistance pulleys, to enable you to practice a multitude of Pilates exercises and stretches. The equipment provides excellent feedback of your movement, promoting development of good body alignment, strength, and flexibility/mobility.
Micro Group classes
- Small private classes, limited to a maximum of 4 members in a class
- providing personal attention
- ensuring focus on correct technique and practice
- New modern equipment in a specialised studio
- Each class lasts for one hour
Reformer classes are very popular.
Contact Tanya on how to join and check for availability of the following options:
COVID-19 UPDATE… currently, indoor Pilates Reformer sessions are on hold. I look forward to seeing you on our return.
6 week Beginners Reformer Course
- A fantastic way to learn the foundations in a fun, relaxed environment
- Learn the versatility of the Pilates Reformer
- Unleash your potential
- In 6 weeks, feel stronger, more flexible and energised
Early Morning Weekday classes
- Wednesdays, 08:00hrs – Mixed Group Reformer class
- Wednesdays, 09:00hrs – Mixed Group Reformer class
- Wednesdays, 10:00hrs – Mixed Group Reformer class
Maybe a more personalised approach is what you are looking for?
We offer individualised sessions on the Pilates Reformer, providing you with the best professional support possible, to achieve your goals.
I look forward to you joining me
All classes provided in conjunction with Pilates in Loughborough and held at their studio at 9 Great Central Rd, Loughborough LE11 1RW