One On One Support and Rehabilitation
With our One On One Support programmes, you’ll be guaranteed the best possible support for your Pilates journey.
Whether you are an absolute beginner, or you have a specific need, or maybe you are a seasoned pro… and you want to take it to the next level.
Whatever your need… we can help you
Our one-on-one support sessions are can be experienced by either:
- Joining us face-to-face in our brand new dedicated Studio in Sileby, LE12, UK
- Online via Zoom (distance is no longer an issue)
One on One Classes
Would you like to come along to a class, but just want to enjoy all the fun to yourself. If you have no specific issues that need addressing (see rehabilitation), then One on One classes are just for you. We provide both Mat-work and Reformer classes, providing all-round movement and love for the body, ensuring you have our sole attention throughout your own class. Sessions can be provided remotely (via zoom) or in our own studio.
Rehabilitation sessions are personalised tailored sessions, adapted for your particular need/addressing a particular issue(s).
These sessions take a whole body ‘integrated system’ approach to help you get moving, and achieve your goal. That maybe to be able to simply enjoy everyday life or to achieve greater goals.
- everyday life…resolving nagging back pains
- everyday life…spend more time with grandchildren
- resolving an injury/injuries…recent or old
- pre and post-surgery support
- managing chronic conditions
Contact Tanya to see how I can help you with your Pilates Journey:
tel. +44 (0) 7780 626 319 email. email@example.com
* Hypermobility Specialist (EDS, HSD)
* Rehabilitation Specialist