Sorry… but you don’t have access
But you can have a preview! 😃❤
Creative Back Care – with props
Pelvic Floor and lower back care
Suitable for anyone who is looking to improve their pelvic floor!
- during pregnancy, pre and post natal and beyond
- pre and post surgery
- gents too, especially so, if you have had a prostatectomy
In class, you will strengthen your pelvic floor, core, and inner thighs. The small soft Pilates ball is great for helping you work your muscles more deeply.
About this video
Length: 34 mins
Props: Soft Ball
Date: April 1st, 2022
We hope you enjoyed your preview ❤
Sign up to our newsletter to be kept up-to-date with our news and offers.
Find out more about what we do at Intensys Life:
also see menus at the top of this page
- Mixed group mat-work classes held in your local community
- Beginners course on-line or in your local community
- LIVE on-line classes (check our schedule)
- Pilates Reformer class (in our studio in Leicestershire or via zoom)
- Rehabilitation for chronic pains/ conditions (in our studio in Leicestershire or via zoom)
- On-Demand membership providing hundreds of videos, fantastic choice, available 24/7.
You can contact Tanya on email@example.com or 07780 626 319
Tanya is the founder of Intensys Life. Some years ago now, Tanya was recommended Pilates to help manage her newly diagnosed hypermobility condition. It turned her life around, taking her from a very poorly place, in constant agonising pain, to now being able to live life to the full… all thanks to Pilates. Amazed by her own progress, it is no wonder that Tanya is committed to helping others by sharing the wonders of Pilates.
Tanya is a Rehabilitative Specialist, helping others manage chronic pains and conditions. She is also is a:
- Pink Ribbon Post Rehab Certified Specialist
helping women and men with the tightness that follows breast cancer surgery
- Hypermobility Specialist
helping others to manage their Ehlers Danlos Syndrome / Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder / Hypermobility condition <<find out more here>>