Pilates ON-DEMAND with Intensys Life
Pilates videos available 24/7, accessible no matter where you are!
Our sessions are varied, from themed classes to rehabilitation sessions, so much to keep you feeling healthy and balanced in the body.
Just some of the examples include:
- Back Care
- Relaxation and Tension Release
- Restorative practice
- Sessions using props such as
- resistance bands
- foam roller
- small soft ball / overball
- weights (which can simply be a can of beans)
LIVE classes available most weeks
hundreds of videos available to choose from
We provide a FREE 7 Day Trial and a FREE personal Consultation
and we have different packages to suit every pocket. Click on the button below….
I look forward to hearing from you, Tanya x
Sign up to our newsletter to be kept up-to-date with our news and offers.
Find out more about what we do at Intensys Life:
- Mixed group mat-work classes held in your local community
- Beginners course on-line or in your local community
- LIVE on-line classes (check our schedule)
- Pilates Reformer class (in our studio in Leicestershire or via zoom)
- Rehabilitation for chronic pains/ conditions (in our studio in Leicestershire or via zoom)
- On-Demand membership providing hundreds of videos, fantastic choice, available 24/7.
You can contact Tanya on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780 626 319
Tanya is the founder of Intensys Life. Some years ago now, Tanya was recommended Pilates to help manage her newly diagnosed hypermobility condition. It turned her life around, taking her from a very poorly place, in constant agonising pain, to now being able to live life to the full… all thanks to Pilates. Amazed by her own progress, it is no wonder that Tanya is committed to helping others by sharing the wonders of Pilates.
Tanya is a Rehabilitative Specialist, helping others manage chronic pains and conditions. She is also is a:
- Pink Ribbon Post Rehab Certified Specialist
helping women and men with the tightness that follows breast cancer surgery
- Hypermobility Specialist
helping others to manage their Ehlers Danlos Syndrome / Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder / Hypermobility condition